FYI: This book, Touched By Time, was originally 4 stories that were published separately (Touched By Time, Secrets of Time, River of Time, and Winds of Time). They are now combined together to make one novel-length book.
Kimberly loves her work, but hates her job. She is a nurse and enjoys helping people; however, her boss has it out for her, and makes Kimberly’s life miserable. While flipping through the classifieds, an old-fashioned mail order bride ad catches her eye. At first, she doesn’t think much of it, but she can’t seem to forget about it. She decides to find answer the ad, just out of curiosity to see what will happen. She has no way of knowing how much this will change her life.
Victoria is a widow, looking for ways to keep herself busy and help other people at the same time. She decided to start a mail order bride business, but she also has a secret she needs to be careful to hide. She lives in 1892.
Patrick lives on a ranch and loves his life. The only problem is he lives too far from town to properly court a woman and is looking for a woman’s love to help brighten his life. He enlists in Victoria’s help to find him a woman who will be compatible with his life. Little does he know, Victoria is thinking of sending someone from the future.
Nicky can’t seem to adjust to life now that Kimberly has gone back in time. She enjoys her job and does things she loves, but she knows there is more to life. More than anything, she looks forward to her letters from Kimberly and Shaun, as well as his sweet daughter Colleen. She loves hearing about the past, and how well Kimberly is doing with Patrick. She wants to find the same kind of love Kimberly has, but every man she dates seems to fall short.
Shaun enjoys hearing from Nicky, more than he would like to admit. She is from the future, and he can’t imagine her ever traveling back in time, to 1879, to stay with him like Kimberly did with Patrick. When she shows up at his ranch to help Kimberly, he knows he needs to be careful with her; he already gave his heart to a woman, who left him short after. He can’t do it again… can he?
Bridget wants a family, more than she ever has before.. Now that her two older brothers are married- to women from the year 2006, no less- and her younger brother spends the majority of the year in Denver at school, Bridget decides it is time for her to find love herself. But she also wants something she has never had a chance to have before- an adventure.
Justin is frustrated and lonely since his sister and her roommate have married and moved to an entirely different year. They used to visit each other all the time, but now it is just him and his son, Garrett. When he finds that Bridget, Nicky, and Kimberly’s new sister-in-law, would like to write him, he isn’t sure that it’s a good idea. However, he decides it wouldn’t hurt to write to a woman who lives in 1893.
Then Bridget actually shows up in his time, he is instantly attracted to her, and that scares him. He has a good job, and his son has a promising future. He doesn’t want to leave this time period, and he knows Bridget wants to go back to her own time . Things could never possibly work out between the two, could they?
1902 Keegan has finally accomplished his lifelong goal- he is a doctor. He was able to work in an office, and he loves his job. However, when he is offered an even better position, he isn’t sure why he doesn’t want to accept it. He can’t explain why.. until he meets Megan Conway. The only problem is Megan is from 2015.
2015 Megan has had dreams of the same man her entire life. When she was younger, they used to excite her. After all, what is more exciting to a 15 year old than dreaming of your future husband? Now, at 23, Megan knows better. These dreams only serve to show her how empty her life is. At least that is what she thinks until she comes face to face with the man from her dreams. Can she convince herself that it is okay to accept her own destiny?
What if you have to go back in time to find out your purpose in life in the time you were born in?
Barbara is a single mother of one and the owner of a successful Gift and Herb Shop. Her beautiful daughter, Megan, has found her happy ending. Barbara is very glad her daughter has found love, but now she feels lonely and starts to search for her purpose in life. She never thought she’d fall in love herself, let alone get married, mainly because of her complicated past with Megan’s father which has affected Barbara ever since Megan was born.
One day, she suddenly finds herself traveling back in time to 1810, her favorite time period. SHe meats Daniel, a handsome, funny, intuitive man, who changes her perspective on herself and her past. For the first time in her life, she hopes she will have her own happily ever after.
There is only one problem; she doesn’t want to stay in 1810.
What if the man you’ve loved since you were a child was from the future, and he is willing to do anything he can to return?
Colleen has known Garrett since she was ten years old when he traveled back to her time with his father and was forced to stay. In Colleen’s eyes, this was the best thing that could ever happen in her young life. She just knew that someday he would ask her to marry him and they would live happily ever after.
Garrett has struggled for years because he had to live in the past instead of the time he was born in. In his time, he was gifted at math and computer science, but in his new life, he wasn’t allowed to push himself academically. After all, he isn’t supposed to change history. Frustrated at being held back, Garrett became self-destructive by drinking too much and isolating himself from people. He finds a ray of hope when he learns about a portal on his Uncle’s ranch that can take him back to the future, the time he was born in.
When Colleen finds out that Garrett used the portal and then no one has heard from him for over a year, she decides it’s her job to use the portal herself and go find him, at least to make sure he is okay. But once she finds him, will she be forced to give up the idea of love between them when she finds out how happy he is in his time?
Terms and Conditions
The term “ZOE MATTHEWS” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is xxxxxx. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without CD DOG TRAININGS prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Please contact email@example.com at any time with any questions, complaints or enquiries.
We will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
• we have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
• we are performing a contract with you for our services; and
• we have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), we, Zoe Matthews, are the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us via our contact details at the end of this policy.
1. Personal Data we collect via our website - ZOEMATTHEWSROMANCES.COM (the“Website”)
Personal Data that you provide to us
We only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with us on the Website in the following ways:
Types of Personal Data Collected
When you sign-up to:
• receive free content, including
eBooks, videos and offers;
• Email address
• First name
• Last name
When you purchase a book directly from us
• Email address
• Phone number
• Any Personal Data which you
provide to us in the free text box
of the form
• Payment method choice (payment
details are held by our payment processor, not us)
When you complete the media enquiries form
• Email address
• Phone number
• Any Personal Data which you
provide to us in the free text box of the form
Data that we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you visit our Website – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. We do not link this information with any Personal Data.
2. Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
• process and manage your use of our website;
• respond to your questions, comments and requests;
• where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
• improve our services and Website through analysis of information.
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
We share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that we have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom we share Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on our behalf.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your PersonalData
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via our postal address:
• see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
• ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
• ask us to delete your Personal Data;
• object to the processing of your Personal Data;
• ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
• withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and
• express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
8. Change of purpose
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Our full details are: ZOEMATTHEWSROMANCES.COM Email for Privacy Questions: email@example.com