Introducing a brand new series by best selling author, Zoe Matthews, about six cousins who were raised by their grandparents on a large Montana ranch. None of them are interested in marrying at the moment, so their grandfather takes things into his own hands. He met his wife through an arranged marriage and they had over sixty years together; why not do the same for his grandchildren?
In this first book, Quinn is the oldest of the cousins, he decides to use some information his grandfather finds through a Christian online dating service about a woman named Grace. As they get to know each other through emails, he decides to propose. They can both help each other out, he with her young daughter and she with his plans to start a new business. But will this marriage be one of convenience like Quinn suggests or will it turn into love?
Chloe O’Sullivan absolutely loves her life on her family ranch in Montana. She enjoys working fulltime on the ranch, loves the outdoors and the mountains nearby. But she clashes with her grandfather when he tries to get her to “not do men’s work.” He also has decided that since his grandchildren aren’t doing their part in finding a spouse, it’s his job to do so. In Chloe’s opinion, her grandfather is still living in the dark ages.
But her brother, Quinn, was able to find love with Grace, a woman their grandfather found for him, and she decides, what would it hurt to find out who her grandfather chose for her?
After emailing Evan, she discovers they have a lot in common. They both love animals since he is a vet and enjoy the outdoors. But then she makes a startling discovery. The vet that has worked on the family ranch wants to retire and her grandfather offers Evan the position. Chloe has to wonder, did her grandfather pick Evan just because he was a vet, or can their friendship develop into something more? Can she learn to trust her own feelings?
Emily has enjoyed living away from her family ranch and working in a quilt shop. She has watched from a distance while her brother and sister answered their grandfather’s online ad, fell in love and started their own families. Out of curiosity and respect for her grandfather, she opens her the letter he gave her and discovers an awful truth.
Her grandfather had set her up with her teenage crush! Caleb was the last person she wanted to be in contact with.especially because she knew he had pretty much ignored her in high school
Her sister, Chloe, talks her into writing Caleb, but keeping her identity and secret. As a result, Emily starts to get to know Caleb as an adult and discovers that he has changed and her teenage crush turns into something more.
But can she learn to trust Caleb, especially when he finds out who she really is?
Robyn has never been a romantic. Watching her siblings get married due to her grandfathers meddling was baffling; she couldn't understand why her siblings would let their grandfather manipulate them is such a way. But as they say, curiosity killed the cat, and she can't help herself.
She writes the man her grandfather has decided is 'the perfect match' for her- Bryce Dennison. She is surprised to find that Bryce is a deeply caring, respectful individual who is a lot more complicated than she initially thought. Finding herself somehow attracted to this man, she watches him make big decisions in his life, and she can't help but want to encourage him to fulfill his full potential. Can Bryce and Robyn work through the many pitfalls of life and find a way to be together?
Alex needs to be in control of his life. As a head chef of a restaurant he has the ability to chose exactly how things should go, and for the most part, everything runs seamlessly. When he gets a letter from his grandfather with a name of the woman he is supposed to marry, he instantly puts up his guard. He can't let his grandfather make such an important decision for him. Deciding that he can't let his stubbornness dictate his life either, he starts writing Haven to find out who she is for himself.
He finds a incredibly driven woman who always fights for what she wants and needs. He learns that she is compassionately raising her two half siblings after the death of their mother. When he learns about some of the problems in her life, he surprises himself and he offers to help her. He knows he can never let himself love another woman: his ex fiance has ruined his trust of other people so thoroughly that there was no letting his walls down again. Regardless of this, his desire to help Haven is impossible to resist, and he offers to marry her to help her continue to be the guardian of her two sisters.
Haven understands he will never be able to truly love her or let her into his life, but she needs his help. She accepts his offer of marriage, and finds herself incredibly attracted to this man. Will Alex be able to let himself open up to Haven, and will she have the patience to wait that long?
Nathan has never needed anything fancy to make his life feel complete. School was a struggle he never cared to overcome. The only thing that has ever mattered to him is working with cows, horses and staying on his fields for as long as possible every day. His cattle ranch is what he knows and loves, and he has never had a reason to want for anything else.
Now, all his siblings are married- and happier than he has ever seen them. He still loves his ranch, but wonders.. what would happen if he contacted the girl his grandfather had chosen for him to marry? He decides to use a voice recognition software to write to her, and invites her out to see the ranch.
Kinsley lives in Chicago, and has always wanted to get out of the city. She jumps at the chance to see wide open fields. What challenges with the two face once she arrives, and will they be able to overcome those challenges and find love together?
Terms and Conditions
The term “ZOE MATTHEWS” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is xxxxxx. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without CD DOG TRAININGS prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Please contact email@example.com at any time with any questions, complaints or enquiries.
We will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
• we have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
• we are performing a contract with you for our services; and
• we have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), we, Zoe Matthews, are the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us via our contact details at the end of this policy.
1. Personal Data we collect via our website - ZOEMATTHEWSROMANCES.COM (the“Website”)
Personal Data that you provide to us
We only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with us on the Website in the following ways:
Types of Personal Data Collected
When you sign-up to:
• receive free content, including
eBooks, videos and offers;
• Email address
• First name
• Last name
When you purchase a book directly from us
• Email address
• Phone number
• Any Personal Data which you
provide to us in the free text box
of the form
• Payment method choice (payment
details are held by our payment processor, not us)
When you complete the media enquiries form
• Email address
• Phone number
• Any Personal Data which you
provide to us in the free text box of the form
Data that we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you visit our Website – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. We do not link this information with any Personal Data.
2. Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
• process and manage your use of our website;
• respond to your questions, comments and requests;
• where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
• improve our services and Website through analysis of information.
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
We share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that we have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom we share Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on our behalf.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your PersonalData
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via our postal address:
• see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
• ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
• ask us to delete your Personal Data;
• object to the processing of your Personal Data;
• ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
• withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and
• express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
8. Change of purpose
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Our full details are: ZOEMATTHEWSROMANCES.COM Email for Privacy Questions: email@example.com