This is a seven-part western romance series about six siblings who work together to turn their family cattle ranch deep in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado into a dude ranch. They are each given a job to do, and along the way, they each find love and romance.
Introducing the first of a six-part western romance series about six siblings who work together to turn their family cattle ranch deep in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado into a dude ranch. They are each given a job to do, and along the way, they each find love and romance.
Sierra has been a widow for two years. She has been busy raising her twin daughters on the family ranch when her father is killed.
As their family attorney reads her father’s will, she learns that each member will receive a large inheritance, but there is a catch. All six of them must reside on the ranch for a period of six months, together, in order to receive it.
Logan, also a widower, has been hired to help with the horses and he brings along his own little family.
Can Sierra and Logan learn to create a new family of their own and find love for each other along the way?
Stephanie Collingsworth has made the decision to pack up her apartment in Denver and move back to her family ranch in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. She has had many life changing events happen in her life in a short period of time. Her father is killed in a plane crash, she quits her job in Denver, and makes the decision to move back to her family ranch in order to help her siblings start a Dude Ranch on their family land. Over the next few weeks and months she not only agrees to being the housekeeping and decorator of the new buildings of her family’s Dude Ranch, but she also experiences scary health problems that could change her entire life. As she struggles to adapt to all the changes in her life, she starts to get to know Bridger, the man who her brother had hired to be over all the construction. He immediately lets her know he wants to be part of her life, but can Stephanie allow herself to fall in love, especially when she receives the news about her health?
Sadie is a single mother to her daughter, Brooklyn. Her husband had abandoned her while she was pregnant. But she has done her best to move on with life, helping her father with the ranch’s finances and painting watercolor landscapes. She has moved on with life, but she can’t let herself be happy.
Then she runs into Hunter, her ex-husband, while in town. He wants her to know he’s changed and he wants to get to know his daughter. Sadie doesn’t know what to do.
Over the next few weeks, she slowly starts to let Hunter back in her life while they work together on her family’s dude ranch. Has he really changed or will she lose her heart to him, again?
Stella enjoyed her job as a chef in a very prestigious restaurant in Los Angeles. But when she received the news that her father had passed away, she quit her job and moved back to the family ranch in Colorado in order to help them convert the cattle ranch into a dude ranch.
A few days before the grand opening, she again received word that her best friend had died. Her friend had asked her to take care of her young daughter.
Stella spends the next few weeks learning how to be a mother to a sad little girl, while getting to know Cade, a man who had been hired to care for the small herd of cattle that was kept around for the guests enjoyment. But she also needed to learn to forgive herself for some preconceived ideas that she had caused her mother’s death. Will Stella be able to work through her feelings about her parent’s deaths, while at the same time accept the love of a good man?
Spencer has been exchanging emails with Emma, a girl he met through an on-line dating service. After corresponding to each other all summer, Spencer finally decides it’s time to meet. He invites her to be a guest on the Dude Ranch.
Emma is thrilled to get out of New York City and spend some time in the rocky mountains. As each day passes, she grows to love the ranch and surrounding land. She also starts to love Spencer. But even though he is showing interest in her, he treats her more like a friend than someone he might want to have a deeper relationship with.
Then Spencer receives distressing news about his father’s death. Will he be able to move past it and make a commitment to Emma?
As the oldest of the Collingsworth siblings, Sheridan has a lot of responsibility on his shoulders. He is over the entire operation of his family’s ranch that been converted into a dude ranch over the summer. It is now November and things seem to be running smoothly (except with Spencer's continued mistakes with the finances) until he received a phone call from an attorney in Texas who informed him that an old girlfriend had died and he had a two-year-old son he didn’t know about!
Sheridan travels to Texas and meets his son, William. He also meets Megan, the woman who had been taking care of him. As he spends a few days in Texas, getting to know his son, he also starts to get to know Megan. He soon realizes he can’t take William from Megan. It is obvious she loves his son.
He comes up with a plan that would benefit them both. They would marry, but it would be a marriage of convenience. And Sheridan insists that love will not be part of their marriage. He had been burned once by William’s mother. He wasn’t going to let another woman hurt him again.
But after they arrived back in Colorado, they both soon learn that life isn’t always as simple as it seems. What if love can be part of their marriage?
The Seventh and final book of the Majestic Mountain Ranch Romance Series is now available!
Join all six Collingsworth siblings as they prepare to celebrate Christmas together for the first time in years, along with their spouses (present and future)and children.
Stella and Spencer are busy getting ready for their double wedding, with everyone’s help in decorating the Ranch Home for Christmas and the wedding.
In the middle of all the preparations, they receive a surprise visit from their father’s attorney. Their father wrote one last letter for all of them. They make a startling discovery which prompts them to make a major decision that will affect the future of their new family ranch.
Terms and Conditions
The term “ZOE MATTHEWS” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is xxxxxx. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without CD DOG TRAININGS prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Please contact email@example.com at any time with any questions, complaints or enquiries.
We will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
• we have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
• we are performing a contract with you for our services; and
• we have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), we, Zoe Matthews, are the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us via our contact details at the end of this policy.
1. Personal Data we collect via our website - ZOEMATTHEWSROMANCES.COM (the“Website”)
Personal Data that you provide to us
We only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with us on the Website in the following ways:
Types of Personal Data Collected
When you sign-up to:
• receive free content, including
eBooks, videos and offers;
• Email address
• First name
• Last name
When you purchase a book directly from us
• Email address
• Phone number
• Any Personal Data which you
provide to us in the free text box
of the form
• Payment method choice (payment
details are held by our payment processor, not us)
When you complete the media enquiries form
• Email address
• Phone number
• Any Personal Data which you
provide to us in the free text box of the form
Data that we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you visit our Website – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. We do not link this information with any Personal Data.
2. Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
• process and manage your use of our website;
• respond to your questions, comments and requests;
• where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
• improve our services and Website through analysis of information.
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
We share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that we have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom we share Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on our behalf.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your PersonalData
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via our postal address:
• see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
• ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
• ask us to delete your Personal Data;
• object to the processing of your Personal Data;
• ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
• withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and
• express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
8. Change of purpose
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Our full details are: ZOEMATTHEWSROMANCES.COM Email for Privacy Questions: email@example.com