Sheridan feel responsible for the family, and cares a lot about everyone. He is ambitious and kind, and is always able to lend an ear or shoulder to whichever sibling needs it at the time
Sierra is a great mother and teacher. She is patient and reserved when she first meets someone, but cares deeply for those she has come to love over time. She had twin daughters of her own when she meets Logan who has twin sons.
Stephanie is a very organized person. Without her to-do lists she makes for each of her siblings, the ranch would surely fall into unorganized chaos. She isn’t afraid to speak her mind when it comes to opinions, but tends keeps her emotions to herself; she hesitates to let anyone help her.
Sadie had a lot of anger, and for a long time, she let that control her. The only outlet she has found for her stress is painting with watercolors. She learns how to trust and love again when the father of her one adorable child, Brooklynn, comes back to her a changed man.
Stella has carried the guilt of her mothers death her whole life. It takes a strong turn of events and a very caring man to teach her to forgive herself. She loves to cook and take care of people, but it is hard for her to let others take care of her.
Spencer lives on spontaneity. He is a happy, fun person to be around, although he can sometimes bother his siblings with his unreliability. Put to the right task, Spencer will put all his heart into his project and won’t stop until it is completed to the best of his ability. He gives his love freely- but it takes someone special to teach him to love deeply as well.
Terms and Conditions
The term “ZOE MATTHEWS” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is xxxxxx. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without CD DOG TRAININGS prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at any time with any questions, complaints or enquiries.
We will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
• we have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
• we are performing a contract with you for our services; and
• we have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), we, Zoe Matthews, are the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us via our contact details at the end of this policy.
1. Personal Data we collect via our website - ZOEMATTHEWSROMANCES.COM (the“Website”)
Personal Data that you provide to us
We only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with us on the Website in the following ways:
Types of Personal Data Collected
When you sign-up to:
• receive free content, including
eBooks, videos and offers;
• Email address
• First name
• Last name
When you purchase a book directly from us
• Email address
• Phone number
• Any Personal Data which you
provide to us in the free text box
of the form
• Payment method choice (payment
details are held by our payment processor, not us)
When you complete the media enquiries form
• Email address
• Phone number
• Any Personal Data which you
provide to us in the free text box of the form
Data that we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you visit our Website – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. We do not link this information with any Personal Data.
2. Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
• process and manage your use of our website;
• respond to your questions, comments and requests;
• where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
• improve our services and Website through analysis of information.
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
We share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that we have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom we share Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on our behalf.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your PersonalData
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email email@example.com or via our postal address:
• see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
• ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
• ask us to delete your Personal Data;
• object to the processing of your Personal Data;
• ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
• withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and
• express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
8. Change of purpose
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Our full details are: ZOEMATTHEWSROMANCES.COM Email for Privacy Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org